“The ibis and the ink pot – these are blessed. For as the ibis pecks along the bank for a bit of food, so the scribe searches among his thoughts for some truth to tell. All the work is his to speak, its secrets writ down in his heart from the beginning of time, the god’s words rising upwards through his dark belly, seeking light at the edge of his throat. We are made of god stuff, the explosion of stars, particles of light, molded in the presence of gods. The gods are with us. Their secrets writ only in the scrolls of men’s hearts, the law of creation, death and change inscribed in the blood and seed of man’s love. In the beginning and at the end, the book is opened and we see what in life we are asked to remember.”
—From The Speeches, Awakening Osiris by Normandi Ellis
The Art of Spiritual Writing
Welcome! My name is Heather, and I bet you’ve found your way here because you have a longing to write life-altering, Spiritual prose and perhaps even get it published and earn an income from your gift.
If you are like me, you want your writing to leave an imprint on the heart of whoever reads your words. You want them to feel inspired, uplifted, soothed, nourished, and even challenged by what you have to say.
This is the power of Spiritual writing, and when you are really good at it, people can feel and be changed by the sacred words that flow through you, words that can touch both their heart and mind and lead to transformation.
My Mission Is To Help You
My mission is firstly, to help you become really good at spiritual writing, and secondly, to help you get published in the non-fiction e-market so you can help others. Thirdly, as a result of your good writing and your genuine desire to help others, I can show you how to earn an income by easily creating a website, e-products, and/or services and sharing them with the world just as I am doing.
But more than all of that, my mission is to show you how finding your own voice and going deep within through writing, can help guide you home to yourself. We simply can’t write authentically, or profoundly move our readers if we haven’t shifted beyond living at the surface. To simply exist through our immature emotional reactions to life does not serve us or others in any good way. Spiritual writing insists that we grow up, and we can’t write effectively if we haven’t done this work ourselves.
Publishing Is Easier Than You Think
Never before in history has there been a time when being a writer and publishing your ideas has been easier. Why?
- just about anyone can publish a book or article
- gone are the days of needing an agent, book proposal, publishing contract, or publishing house
- there are literally no (or very minimal) costs involved
- there are hundreds of thousands of people looking for spiritual solutions to their problems and your writing can help them.
Sacred Scribe Services – Work With Me
My passion for spiritual writing and helping others made putting my experience and expertise ‘out there’ to help you do the same, a no-brainer.
Having studied Journalism in my college days, I’ve been writing and publishing ever since (30+ years) mostly as a hobby, but it’s been only in the past few years that I’ve learned how to actually earn an income from my passion and I want to help you to do the same.
There are many ways that I will help you as we work together. Here are just a few:
- Share with you six important things I’ve discovered that you need to know as a Spiritual writer
- Define clearly for you the difference between what you write in your journal and what you write for others
- Help you find, recognize, and define your authentic self and voice
- Show you how you can have your reader experience your words rather than just read them
- Guide you as you find the courage to move deeply into the well-spring of your fears in order to write authentically
- Offer some valuable, basic tools of good writing
- Help you to discover your unique creative process and let it work for you
- Share with you my mandatory self-care tips for good writing
- Guide you step-by-step on how to publish on Amazon Kindle from format, book cover, tax requirements, to uploading
- Show you how you can create a website and turn your writing into a business
- Work with you at your own pace whether once weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. No pressure or rushing here.
Again, I am Heather. So wonderful to meet you. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to contact me. You can also leave me a comment in the comment section below.
One hour phone consultations. Please contact me for scheduling details.